About the race
Powerful GT vehicles, agile Touring Car, or F1s on the grid. Masaryk Racing Days & BOSS GP promises the best what motorsport offers. Come and enjoy the adrenaline weekend. The entrance fee includes the paddock area.
Let's enjoy the races!
We’ve waited long enough. Proper race weekend is just about to begin! Come and watch the adrenaline action from the grandstands. We also open paddock, so you can feel the atmosphere straight from the heart of the circuit.
Regarding Covid-19 rules, you only need to provide one of these documents:
- vaccination certificate (only completed vaccination with 14 days from the last dose),
- antigen test (max. 48 hours old), or PCR test (max. 7 days old),
- declaration of surpassing Covid-19 (max. 180 days old).
Children under 6 years do not have to meet these conditions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The race weekend will offer 19 races in two days! That’s a lot of fun. For starters, BOSS GP with the former F1 cars is very attractive.
The holder of the official track record of the Masaryk Circuit, Ingo Gerstl, will also present himself on the track with his Toro Rosso STR.
The best circuit competitors from the Central European Zone will go into battle. The schedule is complemented by HAIGO nostalgic races of historic cars.
- Free entry for children under 12 years and holders of a ZTP and ZTP/P card
- Free parking at open grandstands
- Tickets will be available at the Masaryk Circuit box office at the time of the event (Saturday and Sunday):
- 2 cash registers at tribune T1 (in front of tribune C)
- 2 cash registers at the main grandstand (in front of the T3 / T5 grandstands)
- Saturday 8:00 to 17:30 Sunday 8:00 to 16:30
ProgramSaturday 4. 9.
Important documents for drivers and teams.