By car or motorbike
This is the easiest way. There are many well-noticable signposts on every access road to the Brno Circuit.
Arriving by Motorway D1 from Prague
- Take exit 178 Ostrovačice or exit 182 Kývalka, then follow signposts Autodrom, Grand Prix or Paddock.
Arriving by Motorway D1 from Brno
- Take exit 182 Kývalka, then follow signposts Autodrom, Grand Prix or Paddock.
Using regular roads
- Use the road via Brno-Žebětín, then follow signposts Autodrom, Grand Prix or Paddock.
Using public transportation
You can also use the municipal public transport to get to the Brno Circuit.
Permanent bus line 402
- This bus line departs from the Brno municipal part Starý Lískovec
- You can get there from Brno Main Station by tram no. 8, direction: Starý Lískovec, at the final stop change to bus no. 402.
- Check the timetable for bus-line no. 402 here.
Special bus line no. 400
- Operates only during big races from Mendlovo square, Brno.
- From Brno Main Station use tram no.1, direction Bystrc.
- The timetable for this line is issued specially for every big race in the particular section.
Parking in the area differs for every individual event. For big races there are large parking areas provided in the Brno Circuit vicinity.