About the activity
No need to be a professional pilot to get the taste of the racetrack of the Brno Circuit. Take a 25- minute delight at the steering wheel of your own car.
Take your own bike to its limits in the safe setting of the racetrack. Public rides are handled with the same care as races. Track marshals and medical service are present at the spot all the time. All motorcycles attending the open track must comply with the rules for the road traffic including a licence plate.
Usually, the track is open from 18.00 to 20.00. An exception is to be made during the open track DAYs. For specific information please follow the detail of the date below on this page.
Your ride can be purchased online as well as at the ticket office of the Brno Circuit.
The racetrack can carry up to 45 bikes, 25 riders can purchase their ride tickets online, 20 riders on the spot – at the ticket office.
- The ride voucher (a sticker for the windshield) can be obtained in the ticket office on the day of the ride.
- The voucher must be collected 30 minutes before the ride, at the latest.
- In case of canceling on customer´s part, the cancellation fee of 650 CZK is charged for each canceled ride.
Regarding the current epidemic situation, participation in track days is only possible:
- with a professionally executed negative coronavirus test. Antigenic is valid for 72 hours, PCR for 7 days,
- or if the participant has a medical certificate of underwent COVID-19 in the previous 90 days,
- or has completed a complete vaccination process.
Apply gift voucher
Have you received the voucher without a date? What a gift, enjoy!
You can pick the suitable date by filling the following form: